Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, located in Salisbury, North Carolina seeks applicants for a Medical Office Administration Instructor (adjunct)
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking to expand its pool of adjunct faculty to teach Medical Office Administration (MOA) courses including courses in medical terminology, medical billing and coding, and medical records.
Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills:
-Associate’s degree in Business Administration/Office Administration/Medical Office Administration, or related Associate’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the medical field.
Desired Preferred Education/Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Office Administration/Medical Office Administration, or related bachelor’s degree. Medical coding certification.
- Experience teaching in a college environment.
- Online teaching experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010.
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 certification.