About The University of St...
Founded in 1946, Mohawk Valley Community College is a public, co-educational, two-year institution...
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• At least one year professional experience in higher education or related field.
• Proficiency in MS Excel (including Pivot tables)
• Proficiency in database technology (development, maintenance, custom reporting)
• Solid statistical analysis skills
Reporting to the Dean (and Assistant Dean) of the School of Business, and working closely with the Program Coordinators/Directors and other faculty this position will support the data and organizational needs for accreditation application/maintenance, curriculum assessment, budget planning and tracking, internship placement and tracking, and student service and outreach needs within the School of Business. This position requires someone with strong data management and analysis skills, organizational ability, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Serving as assessment coordinator/analyst for the School of Business, including supporting the Dean and faculty with curriculum assessment documentation, organization, and reporting, and the development of continuous improvement strategies.
• Managing accreditation/reaffirmation record keeping, analysis and reporting requirements to support Middle States, AACSB, and ABET accreditation efforts.
• Supporting budget planning and tracking for the School of Business
• Serving as internship liaison, collaborating with faculty, Career Services and employers to develop and maintain internship and employment databases and support these processes.
• Supervising, planning and implementing student service and outreach activities of School of Business
Salary: commensurate with experience
Apply: Applicants should send their cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and Reference ID #AA196 in the subject line.
Screening of applications begins July 14, 2014 and will continue until the position is filled.
Stockton is known for distinctive academic programs and an interdisciplinary approach to learning.
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager, at 609-652-4384.