Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, CA seeks strategic professional to manage Human Resources, Legal Affairs and Risk Management.
Fielding is one of the premier distributed learning institutions and the best graduate school for adult learners. Based at the school’s Santa Barbara administrative headquarters, the Director of HR and Employment Equity reports to the President and serves on the University Leadership Team.
We seek a strategic and accomplished professional to manage Human Resources, Legal Affairs, and Risk Management. The primary responsibility involves the design, development and implementation of the university’s human resources functions.
The Director must be a transformational leader who can help facilitate key change.
• Minimum of a MA degree in a related field and five (5) years of exp., or a BA degree with at least seven (7) years exp in H R Mgmt. Exp in higher education administration is preferred.
• Exp in Legal Affairs, discovery and litigation processes
• Expertise in compensation and classification,
• Exp in employee training and development, benefits admin , Risk Mgmt, Workers Comp and OSHA
• Exp in developing RFPs for competitive contracts for services
To apply please put the words ‘Director of Human Resources” in the subject line when you email your resume, a cover letter, and a list of at least 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Review of applications will begin March 11, 2013. The anticipated position start date is July 1, 2013.
Fielding Graduate University is committed to social justice, the principles and practice of diversity and encourages applications from historically underrepresented groups. We offer a friendly, professional environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits. For additional information about Fielding, please visit our website at www.fielding.edu .