This position manages the coordination of healthcare courses offered by Business and Continuing Education including direct patient care, healthcare support, and healthcare information systems courses. The position manages the College's non-credit healthcare programs facilities and staff.
This position is located at our BCED office on E.Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD.
Administration and Management
• Evaluate and assist with recruitment of instructors.
• Coordinate and implement quarterly healthcare instructor meetings
• Design and implement staff development offerings for healthcare instructors
• Create reports and/or applications as required by the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON).
• Review and revise healthcare curriculum, as needed, to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and governance agencies (i.e. MBON; Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation; Maryland Higher Education Commission, American Nurses Credentialing Center).
• Oversee maintenance of supplies and equipment and initiate any orders as required to support healthcare training courses
• Ensure cleanliness and safety of the health care lab(s)
• In collaboration with the Communication Education Specialist, coordinate test dates for the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) written and skills exams
• Review and process student NNAAP applications
• Develop and maintain database for Nursing Assistant courses to track and report Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) exam pass rates
• Analyze labor market information to identify demand occupations and trends in healthcare sector to project current and future trends and develop responsive programs
Networking and Partnerships
• Conduct research and marketing to increase number and scope of workforce development contracts and services
• Establish and maintain relationships with clinical sites
• Participate on internal and external committees on behalf of the department and the division
• Network with advisory committees, health care businesses and health care professional organizations to identify education and training needs.
Email entire packet to firstname.lastname@example.org 
All applicants must provide the following information as part of the initial application package in order to receive consideration:
• Cover letter
• Completed BCCC Application and EEO Survey
• Unofficial transcripts
Application is located at www.bccc.edu  BCCC Jobs Application Procedure.