Major Duties: - Assists with development and implementation of marketing materials, communications, and events. Ensures completion of projects within deadlines.
- Develops content for print, electronic, and social media. Conducts interviews and produces noteworthy stories on alumni, faculty, staff, and students. Writes press releases and media advisories.
- Consults with department faculty and staff and outside units to develop promotional materials. Guides creative direction and project timelines.
- Assists with planning of College events such as speaker series, seminars, alumni events and visits, and College special events.
- Works with various industry vendors.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- One year experience in producing print, electronic media or related field.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work irregular/extended hours and travel.