The University of Rochester is one of the country's top-tier research universities. Our 158 buildings house more than 200 academic majors, more than 2,000 faculty and instructional staff, and some 9,300 students - approximately half of whom are women.
Learning at the University of Rochester is also on a very personal scale. Rochester remains one of the smallest and most collegiate among top research universities, with smaller classes, a low 9:1 student to teacher ratio, and increased interactions with faculty.
Location: Medical Faculty Group
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Full Time 40 hours Grade 004 Ophthalmology
8 AM-5 PM
This position acts as a primary contact/liaison when patients first arrive, check out or call in for their appointments within the Eye Institute. Collaborates with Flaum Eye Institute Technical Staff, Clinical Coordinators, Surgical Coordinators, Faculty and other internal/external positions to address patient needs. This position is expected to cover Check-in, Check-out, ACD and Greeter Desk as assigned. In addition, this position is expected to participate in operational process improvement activities, including the development of new procedures and documentation.
- Pull patient charts prior to appointments and attach visitation documentation.
- File patient charts and visitation documentation after appointments.
- Deliver notes/messages between different office areas.
- Maintain and retrieve information /documentation from patient charts for special requests.
- Attend departmental staff meetings and training sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned; assist with special projects.
High school plus 1 year of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
The University of Rochester is an Equal Opportunity Employer.