Job ID: 2012-36366
# Positions: 1
Posted Date: 12/21/2012
Division: Carrington College of California
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As an instructor at Carrington College California you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students in the courses that you teach through ensuring that curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
The schedule for this Temporary Part-time position is M-Th 4-8pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College California including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- California State licensed RPHT required.
- Associates degree required.
- 3 years of experience as Pharmacist or as Pharmacy Technician.
- CPhT preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.