Provide support to clients for relevant hardware and software. Function as a support resource and assist other support staff, providing ongoing guidance to the clients and support team. Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues related to the designated environment. (This position is a one year contract.)
Require 2-3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Experience with designated products in a client support environment
• Experience with networks and databases
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Windows Operating Systems
• Experience with Macintosh Operating Systems
• Experience with Windows Active Directory
Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted. Experience in these knowledge/skills/abilities may be earned concurrently.
Miami University is an EOE/AA employer with smoke-free campuses. Right to Know — Consumer Information http://www.miami.muohio.edu/about-miami/publications-and-policies/studen...  Hard copy upon request. Employment will require a criminal background check according to University guidelines.
To apply, please visit: www.miamiujobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=52619