Requisition Number: 18733BR
Department: Diagnostic Radiology
University Job Title: Manager 2
Posting Position Title: Clinical Practice Manager
Bargaining Unit: None
Job Category: Managerial & Professional
Type of Employment: Full Time
Duration Type: Regular
Work Week: Standard - 37.5 hrs (M-F, 8:30-5:00)
Work Location: Medical School Campus
Worksite Address: 2 Church Street South Suite 312
1. Reviews and determines staffing needs, job posting requirements, salary guidelines, and labor agreement interpretations for exempt and non-exempt staff in one or more functional department of the University.
2. Manages the administrative support needs for exempt and nonexempt staff and provides recommendations, improvements, solutions and assistance as needed.
3. Manages and monitors technology needs, conducts inventory, and system requirements for the assigned departments.
4. Develops and prepares budgets, financial forecasts, and financial analyses and the actual vs. budgeted performance reports for the departments.
5. Manages the use of facilities in one or more departments including office space, work stations, equipment, and office supplies.
6. Manages administrative support for activities of one or more departments to ensure timely completion of projects.
7. Manages and coordinates training sessions for assigned departments when new policies or practices are adopted.
8. Ensures compliance with University and federal regulations as they apply to the assigned departments.
9. Identifies, plans, and develops administrative policies for the assigned departments.
10. Assists in reviewing and implements University and departmental policies as they pertain to the administrative functions of the assigned department.
11. Assesses and makes recommendations regarding staff development and staffing levels.
12. Monitors, develops, plans, and executes systematic research on user requirements through such mechanisms as surveys, interviews, focus groups and competitive analysis.
13. Manages a staff of exempt and non-exempt employees.
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum requirement of Bachelor's Degree in related field and three years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Check Requirements: All external candidates for employment will be subject to pre-employment background screening for this position, which may include motor vehicle and credit checks based on the position description and job requirements. All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check. Please visit www.yale.edu/hronline/careers/screening/faqs.html  for additional information on the background check requirements and process.
Drug Screen: No
Health Screening: No
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, staff, and students and strongly encourages applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups.