Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering over 80 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S.News & World Report's Best Colleges for seven years running. The university provides outstanding opportunities for staff in advancement, professional growth, and Christian ministry. APU seeks staff who model excellence in their discipline and have a clear and compelling understanding of their faith and Christian commitment.
School/College: School of Business and Management
Department: Master of Arts in Management/ Undergraduate Management Program
Location: Azusa Campus
Full-time faculty position with commitments to teaching, research and involvement in university life. Rank is open to Associate or Assistant Professor. Associate Professor: Ph.D. in the designated academic area, a strong publishing record, and a minimum of 6 years experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
Assistant Professor:Ph.D. or ABD in the appropriate academic area with a strong academic record throughout and at least 3 years industrial/research/teaching experience.
Management and/or International
- Teaching – Both undergraduate and graduate courses in the area of management and international management.
- Research – ongoing research in the field of International Business attending at least one conference each year and submitting academic papers
- Committees – Serve on at least one university committee representing the School of Business and Management.
- Faculty meetings – attend bi-monthly faculty meeting and three all-day strategic meetings per year.
- Advising – Office hours (10 hours per week)
- Curriculum review – review curriculum of the major and determine changes and modifications to meet the changing needs of external constituents. Set up task stream information for accreditation.
- Meet with the accreditation team to determine changes in the curriculum to meet AACSB standards.
Level: Full-time faculty position
A PhD in management with emphasis in international management preferred ABD will be considered. A demonstrated Christian faith compatible with the mission of Azusa Pacific University.
Ph.D. in the designated academic area, a strong publishing record, and a minimum of 6 years teaching experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.Assistant Professor: Ph.D. or ABD in the appropriate academic area with a strong academic record throughout and at least 3 years industrial/research/teaching experience
Workload: 4 courses each semester (Fall and Sping) and 2 courses in the summer. The ability to teach overload if needed.
- Ability to integrate Christian values in all aspects.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information.
- Self starter, ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
Hire Date: Fall 2013
For Faculty jobs please apply directly at https://apufacultyjobs.silkroad.com/ 
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.