Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering over 80 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S.News & World Report's Best Colleges for seven years running. The university provides outstanding opportunities for staff in advancement, professional growth, and Christian ministry. APU seeks staff who model excellence in their discipline and have a clear and compelling understanding of their faith and Christian commitment.
School/College: Vice President for Graduate/Non-Traditional Enrollment and Student Services
Department: Regional Centers
Location: Azusa and traveling to the 7 regional centers regularly.
The Executive Director for University Regional Centers serves to create and implement a strategic vision for APU’s regional locations that reflects and supports the mission and institutional values of Azusa Pacific University.
- Develops and implements a strategic vision for the university’s current and future regional locations.
- Provides direct supervision of the regional center directors and leads the Regional Center Leadership Team.
- In collaboration with members of the President’s and Academic Cabinets, coordinates regional center efforts to investigate and evaluate future growth opportunities to provide a strategically managed growth plan for all regional locations that supports the Academic Vision of the university.
- Partners with various university departments to ensure that all aspects of regional location operations are effectively designed and operated:
- Leads the University Regional Center Strategic Design Team;
- Responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of the university’s regional location operation plan;
- Ensures that all university standards, policies, and procedures are maintained at each regional location; and
- Leads regional center expansion initiatives.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships with leadership in Graduate Enrollment, Non-Traditional Enrollment, Graduate Student Support Services, University Relations, Military and Veterans Resources, and all academic programs.
- Develops and implements an ongoing customer service assessment strategy for all regional locations.
- Ensures the delivery of operational reports pertaining to regional center operations.
- Responsible for the effective management of the regional center operational budgets and for providing consistent and accurate implementation of federal, state, and university policy throughout all regional center locations.
- Represents the university at designated conferences and events .
- Represents regional centers on university committees and task forces.
- Projects as assigned by the Vice President for Graduate and Non-Traditional Enrollment and Student Services.
Administrative Faculty position
Master’s degree required, doctorate preferred.
Minimum of five to seven years of management experience. Experience in managing people and projects. Knowledge and experience in higher education. K-12 education, church leadership and/or business environment preferable. Good public relations skills are a necessity, including written and oral communication skills. Ability to work under pressure. Demonstrated ability to work as a member of team. Exhibits the ability to represent APU professionally in the larger community. Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills. In agreement with the purpose and goals of Azusa Pacific University in providing a Christian-based higher education for its students. Travel periodically to surrounding schools and businesses, to the Azusa Pacific main campus for training/meetings and occasionally to other APU centers.
Workload: Full-time, administrative faculty
- Ability to integrate Christian values in all aspects.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information.
- Self starter, ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
For Faculty jobs please apply directly at https://apufacultyjobs.silkroad.com/ 
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.