HOD-Mathematics and Applied Sciences: Ideal candidate should possess a PhD Degree in Mathematics; have 5-8 years relevant teaching and administrative experience at university level, familiarity with project-based, and content-based and communicative ways of teaching. Should have experience in creating learning materials, and have excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a multicultural workplace requiring understanding and flexibility. Age limit: 40-50 years.
HOD- Department of Business Studies: Candidate should possess a PhD degree with good research background and significant experience in a reputed college in a similar role. Specialisation in Marketing Management/Strategic Management/ Logistics Management/Human Resource Management will be an advantage. Should have excellent leadership and team building skills with ability to adapt to a multicultural workplace requiring understanding and flexibility. Preference will be given to candidate who have had industry experience as well. Age limit: 40-50 years.
Experience: 5-10 years of relevant teaching experience.
Faculty-Department of Computing: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science having specialisation in one or more given areas:
- Hardware and Networking/ Wireless technology/ Artificial intelligence and expert systems/Data warehousing/ Database administration.
- Core Java/ C/ C++/ Visual Basic/ Photoshop/ Flash/ Macromedia Dream Weaver/ DHTML/ Adobe Illustrator/ Corel Draw/ Adobe after effects/ Adobe Premiere/ AVID/ Combustion/ Sound Forge/ FL studio/ AuthorWare/ 3D Studio Max/ Maya/ Macromedia director/ Sony Vegas etc.
Professional certification such as Oracle/ Cisco/ IBM/Sun/Microsoft would be an added advantage. Experience: 2-8 years of relevant teaching experience
Faculty-Department of Civil Engineering: Candidates should possess PhD/Master Degree in Civil Engineering, having specialization in Structures/ Geo-techniques or Soil Mechanics/Hydraulics/Surveying etc. with sound working knowledge of civil engineering software. Experience: 5-10 years of relevant teaching experience.
Manager, Corporate Communications
- Oversees and directs development and implementation of company branding and advertising functions to enhance corporate image, improve customer satisfaction and achieve other corporate goals.
- Works with senior management to help Company prepare for and manage issues through planning and clear, concise and credible communications, including technical writing and interpretation of Company financial results and regulatory matters.
- Ensures consistency and follow through of brand standards in all company communications.
- Serves as an important communications link between Senior Management and all other Company employees.
- Bachelor's degree / Master degree and experience in education industry preferred
- At least 5 years of media relations and/or communications experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to handle multiple projects/roles in an evolving environment both individually and within a team
- Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism while managing multiple demands