This is a professional position involving project and end user support of administrative information systems for 33 Colleges and Universities throughout the state of Georgia while based at the central Information technology System office in Athens, Georgia. This high exposure role requires an ambitious and energetic analyst that will:
- Act as techno-functional subject matter expert for the integration points between the Human Resource/Payroll/Benefit and Financial systems for the university end-users as well as other business analysts.
- Act as functional driver for technology development requests including projects, enhancements, upgrades, patches, break fixes, etc., within the integration points between the Human Resource/Payroll/Benefit and Financial systems.
- Provide strategic system analysis of business and user needs; create business cases; document requirements; design solutions; create functional specifications; maintain change documentation; create and execute test plan and test scripts; create and coordinate communications; act as implementation coordination for multi-functional initiatives within assigned Human Resources to Financial systems integration.
- Provide second level production support for the universities throughout the state of Georgia to the University System of Georgia Shared Services Center.
- Assist the Shared Services staff in resolving institutions issues as they reconcile payroll and benefits data with financial system data.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Minimum for the position is $51,025.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a Higher Education Environment
- Experience with State of Georgia policies and procedures and accounting principles
- Ability to work independently on complex issues related to day-to-day operations
- Good Communication (oral and written)
- Experience using PeopleSoft, ADP, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher)