Posting Number: 2011333
Job/Position Title: Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing
To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on graduate and undergraduate teaching, scholarship productivity and the continued development of doctoral education.
1. Teach online graduate and undergraduate courses.
2. Work with administration to continue the development and implementation of doctoral nursing programs (PhD and DNP).
3. Assume a major lead in the advising role in the development and implementation of graduate scholarly projects.
4. Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend scholarly projects.
5. Active engagement in scholarship, advanced clinical practice and services that supports the vision of the SON.
Doctoral degree in nursing practice (DNP). Recent experience in advanced practice nursing with two years teaching experience preferred at the graduate level. Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities. Evidence of scholarly productivity.
Posting Date: 11-12-2012
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and a list of three references with contact information.
Anticipated Start Date: August 2013
Salary/Pay Information: Salary and rank commensurate with education, and experience; competitive benefit package.
Term of Employment: 9 Month/Full Time
Application Process: For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website https://isujobs.net/