Gloucester County College, a comprehensive, co-educational, two-year College located in South Jersey, 20 minutes from Philadelphia and 40 minutes from Atlantic City, New Jersey is seeking applications for a Part-Time Science Lab Technician.
POSITION: Part-Time Science Lab Technician
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for supporting science faculty in the delivery of the laboratory
component of science courses in a safe and efficient manner. Flexible hours are
• Associate’s degree in a scientific discipline; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Three years related experience
• Experience with handling and making laboratory scale chemical preparations, including acids,
bases and organic chemicals.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to use current applicable computer software and hardware.
STARTING SALARY: $17.00 per hour
STARTING DATE: December, 2012
PROCEDURE: Submit application to:
Gloucester County College
1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Position Open Until Filled. Women and Minorities Encouraged to Apply. Afirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As a NewJersey First Act Employer, new employees must establish a primary residence in New Jersey within one year unless an exemption applies.