- Supervision of all office staff and day to day administrative functions related to the management of the School of Graduate Studies.
- Work cooperatively with students, staff, faculty and external constituents involved in graduate courses and program.
- Facilitation of graduate programming across the University; specifically marketing, student recruitment and retention, student tracking and data systems, and student and program assessment.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience with, Institutional Review Board Policies.
- Five years of experience in mid-level management of an academic office.In-depth knowledge and experience working with and overseeing graduate program policies, graduate students, and faculty needs.
- Ability to manage budgets and allocate resources based on institutional priorities.
- Leadership experience in developing and motivating professional staff.
- Experience with graduate and undergraduate higher education models and secondary education programs.
Apply on line at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/bemidji/default.cfm 
A complete application will include the following:
Send materials to:
Bemidji State University
1500 Birchmont Drive NE
Bemidji, MN 56601
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This document can be made available in alternative formats such as large print, Braille or audio tape by calling (651) 296-3816, 1(888) MnSCU-4-U or TTY (651) 282-2660. Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Employment Opportunities is available on the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities web site: http://www.mnscu.edu/about/jobopportunities/index.html