This position will lead the university through the completion of an entire website redesign. S/he will serve as the day-to-day contact with external vendors related to this website redesign, and will serve as the main technical developer for the Miami University website and all related online initiatives.
The successful candidate will collaborate with campus customers to develop requirements, design, program, and implement new Cascade CMS components and new websites, including the redesign and migration of existing websites. S/he will develop project and implementation plans, recommend CMS component development, and help to provide maintenance support. This person will consult with colleagues in IT Services on infrastructure, upgrades and platform directions to coordinate website development efforts.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated leadership of teams comprised of Communication and IT staff.
- Exceptional project management skills, along with the proven success in consensus building, prioritization, and servicing clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using web content management systems (preferable Cascade Server and Drupal) and their administration.
- Understands web hardware and software architectures.
- Exceptional ethical standards and integrity required.
Miami University is an EOE/AA employer with smoke-free campuses. Right to Know - Consumer Information: www.MiamiOH.edu/righttoknow . Hard copy upon request. Employment will require a criminal background check according to University guidelines.
To apply, please visit: www.miamiujobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=52548