Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Requisition Number: STFR000816
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
FT/PT: Full Time
The Systems Analyst will assume responsibility for the day-to-day operation and administration of various systems utilized by the College of Professional Studies, including admissions, customer relationship management (CRM), degree audit, transfer evaluation, and student information systems.
The individual in this position will perform, but not be limited to, the following duties: maintain and update systems for daily operations and functionality; manage user accounts, access and roles; collaborate with users to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn user requirements; analyze user requirements and procedures to automate processing or to improve existing systems; review system capabilities and limitations to determine if requested changes/improvements are possible; troubleshoot system errors and serve as liaison with external consultants and vendors as needed; create error reports and resolution procedures to ensure system data integrity; build test cases and conduct system testing to ensure accuracy of processes and associated data elements; assist IT Director to conduct studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs of the College; create standardized queries and reports to assist users with operations, as well as provide Senior Leadership with data for strategic planning and analysis; plan and prepare instructional manuals and/or training for users.
This position requires strong analytic, technical and interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational, planning and documentation skills are required.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred.
- At least 3 years technical experience; experience working in higher education institution a plus.
- Strong analytic, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Database management experience required.
- Knowledge of MS Office, HTML, SQL and web-based systems
- Working knowledge of Intelliworks, SunGard UDC Banner, and/or Hobson’s ApplyYourself a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly-motivated, self-starter
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM a plus.
- Experience with Java-based coding a plus.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.