Senior Advancement Coordinator
Requisition Number: STFR000832
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
FT/PT: Full Time
The Senior Advancement Coordinator serves as the main point of contact for the Associate Dean for Advancement in the D’Amore-McKim School of Business for all internal and external constituents. This person supports and advises the Associate Dean on essential projects related to workflow of both development and alumni engagement programs that are managed within the office. The position will work independently to analyze data and prepare reports to be used by the Associate Dean for decision making and reporting to the Dean and SVP of University Advancement. Other responsibilities include 1.) Preparing and coordinating schedules and logistics for internal and external meetings, 2.) Responding appropriately to rapidly changing priorities, 3.) Organize high-level on-campus visits for top prospective donors, 4.) Managing the Associate Dean’s calendar, 5.) Organize logistics for high-level donor off-campus visits for Associate Dean and Dean of DMSB.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
• 4-6 of professional work experience; with preference given to someone who has worked in advancement and higher education environment.
• An appreciation and understanding of the mission of Northeastern University; demonstrated commitment to and experience in higher education
• Superior communication skills – the ability to understand and convey University programs, priorities and issues to a wide variety of audiences
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of the D’Amore-McKim School of Business Advancement team
• Some evening and weekend work required
• BA/BS degree required, and masters preferred
• An affirming, positive, motivational, entrepreneurial style
• Strong personal work ethic, self-motivated and results-oriented
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.