Program Data Analyst
Requisition Number: STFR001224
Division/College: College of Engineering
FT/PT: Full Time
The primary responsibilty of the Program Data Analyst is to manage all evaluation and implementation aspects of the institute’s individual projects and overall activities, including timely and thorough completion of our developed measurement, testing, and implementation strategies for all individual projects and the overall program as a whole and alignment with our specific five core foci on impact, education, workforce development, visibility, and scale/spread. This individual will report to the HSyE Institute director and will work independently with guidance and oversight from HSyE management. General responsibilities include:
- Manage and complete all aspects of the centers’ evaluation, testing, and implementation activities, including: the impact of all individual projects on the “triple aim” (better care, better population health, and lower costs) individually and in aggregate; and the overall program 5 strategic objectives (impact, education, workforce development, visibility/demand, spread).
- Provide assistance aligning pre/post measures, baselines, and run charts for our three primary types of individual projects (large integrated projects, senior capstone and other student-led projects, summer intern and other rapid cycle projects), following a standardized approach.
- Coordinate, manage, and track pilot, interim, and final testing and implementation activities and strategies of the results of individual projects and programs, following a standardized approach based on template models for improvement and spread of innovation.
- Coordinate development of summary case studies and spread templates documenting individual project results and method, including how-to guides for replication in other settings and systems.
- Conduct routine and ad hoc surveys and related assessments on knowledge and awareness of healthcare and IE, among both IE and healthcare personnel, as well as issues in doing this work.
- Maintain measurement databases, spreadsheets, run charts, and dashboards of individual and aggregate results, including assisting with reporting to CMS, other sponsors, and healthcare collaborators through quarterly/annual reports, newsletters, and website material.
Master’s degree or its equivalent in appropriate field; improvement measurement and industrial engineering familiarity; and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience. Prior experience working in healthcare and/or academic workplaces is preferred but not required. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and work independently to meet milestones and action items to produce quality results with ease and efficiency in fast paced environment
- Effective time management, communication, planning, and customer (internal and external) service skills. Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to problem-solve efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, judgment, and ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with multiple constituency groups (e.g., HSyE management, faculty, staff, and students as well as health industry partners)
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office suite products, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.