Requisition Number: STFR001023
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
FT/PT: Full Time
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, deploying, tracking and measuring marketing strategies for degree programs and portfolios within Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies. Strategies must drive and support the College’s annual enrollment goals, increase awareness and contribute to the overall success of the College. The Marketing Manager works in collaboration with the Director of Marketing, the marketing and communications team, enrollment management team and the academic team to meet goals for assigned projects and portfolios.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define the overall marketing strategy, messaging and positioning for degree programs and portfolios within the College of Professional Studies
• Develop and manage execution of marketing plans through effective project management skills
• Effectively track and measure campaign success and ROI through regular monitoring and reporting of data through the entire enrollment funnel; from lead generation and nurturing through enrollment
• Work collaboratively with the marketing and communications team to ensure that all marketing reflects consistent and timely on-brand messages
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external university partners and manage marketing vendors (creative agencies, print production etc.)
• Utilize marketing automation tool (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to attract and nurture prospective students through the enrollment process
• Collaborate with the marketing team to effectively manage the budget for degree program portfolios
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field with minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in marketing and communications. Higher education experience preferred. Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of marketing strategies. Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization. Strong project management skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically. Experience working with a marketing automation tool and customer relationship management system (CRM) a plus.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.