Director of Sales
Requisition Number: STFR001363
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
FT/PT: Full Time
This position is responsible for the creation and implementation of a sales strategy for Master’s programs at the D’Amore-McKim School of Business. This position will leverage existing relationships with students, alumni, corporate partners and friends of the school to develop both business to business (B2B) as well as business to customer (B2C) sales channels. This position will also be responsible for developing new sales leads in defined industry sectors identified in collaboration with the Associate Dean and Senior Associate Dean. The successful candidate will be expected to use their past sales experience to create a strategic plan and work towards aggressive enrollment goals. This position builds and leverages productive relationships, corporate partnerships, and referral sources to generate demand and secure new relationships that lead to increased enrollments and revenue for the D’Amore-McKim School. Significant sales experience required.
• 7+ years of experience in a sales environment, business-to-business, customer facing role with significant experience in new client development, preferably in professional services, human resources services, and/or training and development.
• Proven track record of sales performance and passion for generating new business, increasing footprint within existing business, and improving overall strategic relationships.
• Strong capabilities to credibly and persuasively interact with various internal colleagues/teams and senior executives.
• Superior written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Capacity to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to partner with staff and faculty to meet enrollment goals.
• Ability to work in a diverse, complex, rapidly changing, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work evening hours and travel beyond New England required.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.