Business Development Executive - Corporate Accounts
Requisition Number: STFR001102
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
FT/PT: Full Time
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is seeking a full-time Business Development Executive, Corporate Accounts. This position is responsible for securing new graduate business education sales leads through business to business channels that lead to increased revenue for the D’Amore-McKim School. The role involves the development of current and prospective clients, and direct prospecting and selling of cohort-based customized learning solutions aligned with clients’ corporate learning and talent management goals. This position builds and leverages productive relationships, corporate partnerships, and referral sources to generate demand and secure new corporate accounts.
• Bachelor’s of Science required. Master’s in business, education or related field preferred.
• 6-8 years of experience in a business-to-business, customer facing role with significant experience in new client development, preferably in professional services, human resources services, and/or training and development required.
• Proven track record of sales performance and passion for generating new business, increasing footprint within existing business, and improving overall strategic relationships.
• Strong capabilities to credibly and persuasively interact with various internal colleagues/teams and senior executives within client accounts.
• Superior written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Capacity to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to partner with staff and faculty to design and develop outstanding corporate education programs.
• Ability to work in a diverse, complex, rapidly changing, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work evening hours and travel beyond New England required.
Review of applications will begin September 10, 2013 and continue until the position is filled. Northeastern is working with Lansing & Whitfield in this search. For further information contact Deena Whitfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.