Associate Director, Marketing
Requisition Number: STFR001146
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
FT/PT: Full Time
The Associate Director works closely with the Director of Marketing to oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies for degree programs and portfolios within Northeastern University College of Professional Studies. Strategies must drive and support the College’s annual enrollment goals, increase awareness and contribute to the overall success of the college. The Associate Director will be directly responsible for driving marketing programs that span multiple degree program portfolios and campuses. The Associate Director will work closely with the entire marketing and communications team, enrollment management team and the academic team to deploy effective marketing tactics that meet enrollment goals. The Associate Director is a big-picture thinker and uses data to make decisions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, defines the overall marketing strategy, messaging and positioning for degree programs and portfolios within the College of Professional Studies.
• Helps to ensure strong messaging in all programs and projects to accurately reflect the quality of the products.
• Works with the marketing and communications team to advise and implement effective integrated marketing tactics to support enrollment goals and enhance reputation. This includes ownership of high-level projects that span the college as well as oversight on projects owned by others on the marketing team.
• Participates in the development of lead generation and lead nurturing strategies for the college including the effective use of marketing automation tool (Marketo) and CRM system (Salesforce) to meet enrollment goals for the college.
• Effectively tracks and measures portfolio and program success and ROI through regular monitoring and reporting of data through the entire enrollment funnel; from lead generation and nurturing through enrollment.
• Ensures accurate and effective messaging and targeting on the college websites to attract and enroll prospective students.
• Builds and oversees relationships with internal and external university partners (creative agencies etc.)
• Assists the Director of Marketing with the development and management of the marketing budget for the college.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field with minimum of six – eight years of experience in marketing and communications. Higher education experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong leader with the ability to spearhead new ideas to drive revenue.
• Flexible, creative thinker, open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically. Experience working with a marketing automation tool and customer relationship management system (CRM).
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.