Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine (LUCOM) is currently seeking candidates for:
Chair of Primary Care (AOA Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Women’s Health)
• Chair of Specialty Medicine (ABMS or AOA Board Certified in Medical or Surgical Specialty)
• Chair of OB/Women’s Health (50% position)
• Assistant Professor Family Medicine
• Assistant Professor Internal Medicine
• Assistant/Associate Professor OMM/OPP
• Assistant/Associate Professor Community/Rural Medicine
The successful candidate must have a M.D. or D.O. Degree, current board certification and be in good standing with the state and federal regulatory and licensing agencies.
All clinical faculty members are expected to contribute significantly to the collaborative development of interdisciplinary, integrative and competency-based medical curricula, to the medical service, medical outreach and leadership commitments of the college. We invite you to explore this opportunity to become a part of founding a new osteopathic medical school and to shape an innovative curriculum and education program with a Christian worldview. Liberty University is an EOE.
Interested candidates may inquire about the position via email, phone, or our website. You are welcome to send your letter of interest and CV to Eric Gish, Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, at the email address below, with CLINICAL in the subject line.