Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine (LUCOM) is currently seeking candidates for:
• Assistant/Associate Professor of Pathology
• Professor of Pathology
• Assistant/ Associate Professor of Biochemistry (emphasis on bacteriology)
• Assistant/Associate Professor of Pharmacology (Pharm D or PhD)
• Assistant/Associate Professor of Physiology
• Assistant/Associate Professor of Neuroanatomy
• Assistant/Associate Professor of Anatomy
The successful candidate must have a PhD or equivalent in a relevant discipline, teaching experience in an academic or clinical setting and an educational philosophy that includes outcomes-based active learning. All biomedical science faculty members are expected to contribute significantly to the collaborative development of interdisciplinary, integrative and competency-based medical curricula as well as the service and outreach efforts of the college. Research and clinical experience are welcomed and encouraged, but not required. We invite you to explore this opportunity to become a part of founding a new osteopathic medical school and to shape an innovative curriculum and education program with a Christian worldview. Liberty University is an EOE.
Interested candidates may inquire about the position via email, phone, or our website. You are welcome to send your letter of interest and CV to Timothy Leonard MD, PhD, Associate Dean for Biomedical Affairs, at the email address below, with BIOMEDICAL in the subject line.