Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is located 25 miles SW of Chicago. As a Catholic and Lasallian institution, we serve a diverse population of over 6500 undergraduate and graduate students at our main campus and our six satellite locations. Lewis University is a dynamic and growing institution, nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and Colleges of Distinction.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Institutional Research and Planning, the Research Associate will assist data collection and analysis to support strategic mission-related activities and external reporting requirements.
• Provide support for projects related to Mission, strategic planning, accreditation, and assessment.
• Support the collection of data for various internal and external reporting.
• Assist with institutional surveys for campus planning and continuous improvement.
• Assist in compiling and maintaining the common datasets.
• Respond to ad hoc requests as assigned. Requests will be documented and tracked in a OIRP repository database.
• Maintain a library for institutional surveys and data reports.
• Provide technical, on-site support for strategic planning, academic affairs, and Mission activities.
• Facilitate gathering of materials and data for various projects; write summaries of project findings as requested.
• Research topical areas as requested including the completion of comprehensive literature and web services.
• Perform other related functions as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of one-year work experience or training in data analysis, research methods, statistics or a related field. Knowledge of research design and experience using statistical packages (e.g. SPSS) is preferred. Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and work effectively in a collegial environment.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY APPLY ONLINE AT: https://jobs.lewisu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51971
Inspired by the University’s Mission values of Wisdom, Knowledge, Justice, Fidelity and Association, the Lewis Community declares that Lewis is a Sanctified Zone where people are committed to working to end racism, bias and prejudice by valuing diversity in a safe and nurturing environment.
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity. Applicants of a diverse background are highly encouraged to apply.