Data Services Associate
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Tech Impact is seeking a Data Services Associate to provide technical assistance and project management services to new and existing clients. The Data Services Associate will work with clients to help them evaluate their current data solutions, identify gaps, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
This individual will:
• Perform assessments of clients' data processes and workflows, helping clients to design and implement better data management systems
• Research and implement a variety of technologies - both turnkey tools and customizable systems to address the needs of nonprofits
• Provide training and support to nonprofits that reflect Tech Impact's commitment to empowering direct-service staff and managers to use technology to enable and transform their work
These responsibilities will change as needed, reflecting the changing technology landscape and the rapidly expanding data services provided by Tech Impact. This position is dynamic and open-ended, and will both offer and demand constant growth in a wide range of data and human-focused skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and gain client management and project management skills in a supportive and mission-driven environment. Candidates should enjoy problem solving and taking initiative, and be excited to help Tech Impact better serve its clients, local communities, and the world.
All roles at Tech Impact are client-facing and user-focused. Valuing the needs of our clients and providing services accessible to any background and technical experience is a must.
Candidates must have working knowledge of modern desktop operating systems, extensive experience with Excel, and some previous background in data-related work.
Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required:
• Databasedesign and implementation
• Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems
• Privacy regulations associated with medical and financial data
• Data visualization
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Office 365 & Sharepoint
Above all, Candidates must have a passion for nonprofit work, excellent customer service skills, excellent written and verbal skills, and an eagerness to take on new challenges and master new skills.
How to Apply
All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and current writing sample.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Compensation: Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits Package
- This is a non-profit organization
Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We provide affordable technology services, support, and training to hundreds of nonprofits across the nation. CXWorks is our proven 8-week customer service training program, which prepares young adults for a career in customer service. www.techimpact.org; www.cxworks.org
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 12:29:01 PDT