Accounts Payable Supervisor
The accounts payable supervisor performs the following duties:
- Monitor/organize AP workflow to make sure that invoices are authorized, coded and paid timely and according to established procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring/improving accuracy of invoice coding
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy and completeness of AP files and records
- Identify and implement improvements to processes on an ongoing basis
- Serve as primary contact for the company's vendors. Assist in resolving billing issues.
- Build solid relationships with operations team across all business units.
- Organize month-end AP closing
- Execute special analysis tasks
- Oversee expenditure for compliance with budgets and give recommendations on discrepancies as often as necessary.
- G&A vendors are assigned to the AP Supervisor. Key vendor accounts include: insurance, lease finance, employee expense, gas card, credit card, utility, etc. Prior experience in supporting these vendor types required.
- Trade vendors are assigned to the other member of the AP team. The AP Supervisor monitors processing of trade PO's and payables. Prior experience in processing trade vendors necessary.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand the needs of the operating teams
- Ability to motivate and manage other team members.
- Prior experience in AP in a Job Cost environment
- Prior ERP systems skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in Excel
- High level of organization with good time management skills. Ability to handle multiple different priorities at the same time.
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans available
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Church Services is a well-established and widely known company located in Houston Dallas and La Porte. Founded in 1990, Church Services provides services for plumbing, electrical, HVAC, foundation repair, and pest control. We remain dedicated to completing residential, multi-family and commercial installation and repairs with empathy, professionalism and the highest level of customer service
We are excited to employ individuals with talent, initiative and character who aspire to set new standards of performance since they are essential to our success.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 08:01:55 PDT