Client Service Associate
We are looking for a collaborative Client Service Associate that can provide comprehensive support to a successful financial planning team. A minimum of 5 years industry experience is a must. The ideal candidate will be interested and competent in gathering and analyzing client data, helping to prepare financial plans, and assisting in client transactions. You will also be requested to assist with general administrative and office tasks. The employer is a well-established financial planning practice located in Birmingham Michigan.
The role is a full-time position (40 hrs. /week)
This is not a sales position.
Provide general administrative duties to support all financial advisors and senior support staff. Including the following:
• Entering client data into various applications
• Assisting advisor in preparation or follow-up to client meetings
• Correspondence, via mail, phone and email
• Helping to prepare financial plans
• Tracking and processing daily workflow
• Assisting with marketing to new prospects
• 4 year College Degree Required (Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred)
• Must be detail oriented with strong math and analytical skills
• Must have experience working in a client service environment
• Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
• Experience in a financial planning or insurance business is preferred but not required
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment and maintain operational quality
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet savvy
• Able to maintain confidentiality. Demonstrated professionalism.
• Ability to operate under limited/minimal supervision.
• Series 7, and 66 preferred but not required
A well established financial planning practice located in Birmingham Michigan and Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:35:55 PDT