Full charge Bookkeeper to work out of our Boynton Beach Florida offices. The successful candidate will perform the full range of bookkeeping tasks and will act in support of the company's CPA's during financial reviews and annuals Audits.
To be considered for this position interested candidates must:
- Hold an Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
- Have at least 3 years continuous, current experience working as a full charge bookkeeper. This requirement is met where the candidate has no less then 3 years continuous employment working as a full charge bookkeeper at his/her current or most current previous employment.
- Be 100% Fluent in the most recent versions of Quick Books Pro and MS Excel.
- Must be free of criminal convictions and be bondable.
- Must hold a valid Florida drivers license.
- Must live within 35 miles of Boynton Beach Florida.
- Absolute accuracy is required; we can teach you everything else you need to know about our business but accurate work is a flat out requirement in this positon.
- Must be able to work full time without restrictions of any kind. There is no option for part time or out of office (Work from home) work.
- Trust worthy, dependable and friendly.
Groundworks of Palm Beach County Inc. has been in business in Palm Beach County, Florida since 1986. We expanded into Texas opening a full operating location in Alvin Texas during 2001. Groundworks is synonymous with high quality and expertise within the Landscape and Nursery industries across the Southern United States. Candidates can learn more about us at www.datepalm.com
Boynton Beach, FL
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 04:57:57 PDT