Enterprise Services Coordinator
Stria is an INC. 5000 managed services company that focuses on delivering superb outsourced services in the following areas: document imaging, mailroom services, reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, file transportation, event planning and general administrative services.
The company serves a number of vertical markets including energy, government, health care, financial services and agriculture. Stria is always looking for team members (or "Strians" as we call ourselves) that are passionate, enthusiastic and devoted.
Position: Enterprise Services Coordinator
Location: The position is based in Bakersfield, California
Summary: Stria is seeking seasoned managed service professionals to oversee named enterprise accounts in Bakersfield, California. This individual is responsible for planning the leveraging of resources (staff and processes) to meet the obligations of our commitment to the customer. Stria is seeking a high energy, process oriented manager whom excels at mentoring staff and encourages a culture conducive to a diligent work effort and top notch customer service. The company's enterprise service coordinators are required to manage a budget, build and execute processes and ensure a world class customer experience. Experience in Lean and/or Six Sigma and/or Continuous Improvement is required.
The successful candidate will be:
• Obsessed with insuring the deliverance of an excellent customer experience.
• Process oriented.
• Equipped with superb customer service skills.
• In possession of high energy and unlimited enthusiasm.
• Driven to succeed.
• Demonstrated ability to drive profitable revenue for named accounts.
• Experienced in the management of a department or team P/L.
Stria offers competitive pay, generous time off and great benefits.
To Apply Send a cover letter and resume to Careers@Stria.com . For more information visit http://www.stria.com/careers/
The company is a privately held, forward-leaning organization that offers training, great compensation and a superb culture. More information can be found online at www.Stria.com/careers.
Position Title: Enterprise Services Coordinator
Department: Managed Services
Reports To: V.P. of Operations
EEOC Class: OM
FLSA Status: Exempt
The services provided by Stria within the named enterprise account include but are not limited to document imaging, mailroom services, reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, file transportation, event planning and general administrative activities. The coordinator will ensure that the named enterprise account is delighted with Stria. S/he will seek out opportunities to improve the existing catalog of services and will work to expand the relationship.
Essential Job Functions
1. Employ relevant professional experience and an understanding of industry best practices to oversee a team of 14 managed service professionals.
2. Drive profitable revenue for named accounts.
3. Directs and delegates daily assignments related to within the areas of document imaging, mailroom services, reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, and file transportation, event planning and general administrative services.
4. Proactively communicate with client to ensure the successful operation of a 200,000 sq. ft. facility.
5. Directs managed services operations in an effective, process driven manner.
6. Provide mentorship to entry-level and mid-career staff.
7. Motivate and develop the professional capabilities of team members.
8. Encourage a culture conducive to a diligent work effort and top notch customer service.
9. Identify opportunities to improve the existing catalog of services and will work to expand the relationship.
10. Write and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) within the areas of document imaging, mailroom services, and reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, and file transportation, event planning and general administrative services.
11. Completes all necessary paperwork procedures for the division in preparation for payroll and billing.
12. Keeps V.P. of Operations informed, especially in the areas of operational, administrative, or asset protection related issues.
13. Actively monitors and makes necessary adjustments in staffing to surpass client expectations.
14. Manage budgets and ensure account profitability.
15. Provides authorized associate access to the facility as needed to facilitate smooth operations of managed services.
16. Partners with client to resolve scheduling changes and conflicts as they arise.
17. All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of document imaging, mailroom services, reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, and file transportation, event planning and general administrative services.
- Knowledge of customer service standards, sales, and administrative services best practices.
- Skill in maintaining our commitment to our customers; Ensures complaints are resolved in a timely manner to customers' satisfaction; elevates issues as appropriate.
- Skill in crafting and managing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Skilled in improving business processes using Lean or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Ability communicate verbally and in writing at a level commensurate with engaging executives in our client's organization.
- Ability to motivate and develop the professional capabilities of team members.
- Ability to interface with Stria's "back office" subject matter experts in the areas of information technology, human resources, accounting, etc..
Education and Experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success within a managed services environment (document management, reprographics, event planning or similar industry preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in driving profitable revenue for assigned accounts.
- Experienced in writing and enforcing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Deeply experienced with Lean and/or Six Sigma.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions absent extreme factors.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:26:18 PDT