New Product Development Manager
The Director of New Business Development will oversee the creation, development, and execution of new and existing products in the Consumer Electronics Industry. Specifically: Location Based Services; GIS; XGPS; GPS; Route Optimization; Push to Start; 12 volt; Navigation; Tech Services;Transportation Mobility; Light Sport Aviation; Follow the Drones; Auto; Trucking; Marine. The successful candidate will:
- Have 10+ years product management experience with consumer electronic products, preferably mobile accessories.
- Have familiarity with the commercial and recreational GPS/XGPS market.
- Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party software companies to:
- Create new sales opportunities
- Ensure products continue to operate as software and operating systems change
- Recommend marketing and advertising strategies & organize and attend trade shows
- Work with Engineering to:
- Develop new products
- Solve technical problems with existing products in a timely fashion
- Test products and software before release
- Test GPS devices using the software they will be used with. Also:
- Manage a team of volunteer product testers.
- Provide feedback to the development engineers.
- Work with and support Customer Support to help them with end consumers.
- Define new products based on market trends, market opportunities and customer needs.
- Technical background recommended:
- Experience with GIS, XGPS, iOS, Android and Windows 10
- Experience with general aviation control systems a plus
- Software development experience a plus
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:59:31 PDT