Senior Manager Analytics
This position is to provide analytical processes for the competitive characterization of polysilicon, chlorosilanes and all other relevant media to produce hyperpure polysilicon. Supervision of three lab areas for characterization of impurities in and on polysilicon, as well as the general lab, which provide services for TCS analyses as well as the environmental monitoring of the Charleston site.
- Responsible for managing immediate subordinates according to company guidelines
- Plans, guides and coordinates work processes in the chemical, physical and general analytics area
- Aligns with process owners worldwide to implement the technology strategy within analytics at the Charleston site
- Breaks down the predefined goals into sub-goals with set activities and responsibilities. Monitors and updates the achievement of these goals
- Assures analytical support for process development engineers to maintain and improve product quality and productivity
- Assists the implementation of improved or newly developed analytical methods at the Charleston site in close cooperation with process owners from the German sites
- Participates in handling quality reductions by assuring best analytical support
- Leads taskforces in analytical problems
- Continuous alignment of analytical processes between all sites of Polysilicon with the other heads of analytics at the other sites in close cooperation with the process owners
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry required. Masters degree or PhD in chemistry preferred but not required
- 7+ years chemical industry experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in supervision of lab areas in an industrial environment; polysilicon or semiconductor background preferred
- Familiarity with ultra-trace analytical requirements and state-of-the-art analytical instruments
- Understanding of requirements to assure legal compliance of the analytics department
- Good computer and database skills
- Team player and ability to motivate others
- Strong organization skills
Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 17,000 employees from 70 nations.
Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 17,000 employees from 70 nations.
At our North America headquarters in Adrian, MI, or Charleston, TN, we are currently looking for a(n) Customs Compliance & International Logistics Agent.
Ensure Wacker Chemical Corporation's (WCC) and Wacker Polysilicon North America (WPNA) a subsidiary of WCC are in compliance with all laws and regulations governing Importing / Exporting / Foreign Trade Zones and Free Trade Agreements via a firm knowledge of the regulations governing such activities as well as developing and maintaining documented procedures.In addition to compliance with all pertinent regulations, provide advice and support to Business Teams and Supply Chains in establishing routing, Incoterms and Import / Export costs.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:38:11 PDT