Summit Racing is looking for a Pricing Analyst to keep Summit Racing Equipment competitive in the market place in all medias. Maintain company margins, stay at the front of retail pricing trends and communicate pricing issues throughout necessary departments.
Job Duties to Include:
- Conduct pricing analysis for existing and new vendors to ensure Summit Racing Equipment is competitive while maintaining highest margins that the market place will allow. Determine corporate pricing strategies.
- Adjust Retail prices on newly created products to be competitive.
- Maintain catalog and magazine ad pricing for each cycle.
- Conduct competitive pricing research and maintain a competitive pricing database, and price group database. This includes pricing information on Catalog, Web, Magazine, and Retail competitors.
- Track and maintain a database of mailing patterns of competitors. Maintain an archive of competitor advertising for catalogs and magazines.
A two-year college degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Related experience, preferably in both consumer and B-to-B, with a track record of creative/forward thinking and accomplishments. Must be fluent in calculations of margin, gross profit and cost/sales relationship. Must be current on industry best practices. Any experience in Automotive Industry would be helpful.
We are an employee-oriented company offering a wide array of benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Club and Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Policy--Company Paid
- Short Term Disability--Company Paid
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Referral Bonuses
And that's not all. At Summit Racing, we realize that a pleasant and fun working environment can be just as rewarding as material benefits. We do fun things like Fourth of July company cookouts, Christmas luncheons, jeans days, and donut days. It just goes to show you that you can have the best of both worlds--the material benefits of a bigger company and the caring and values of a smaller business. That's what makes Summit Racing unique.
Summit Racing Equipment is the leading direct marketer of high performance parts and accessories for cars and trucks. Summit Racing offers the largest selection, best prices and best customer service in the high performance industry via catalogs, the Internet, and Retail Super Stores. The company is headquarted in Tallmadge, Ohio with retail locations in Tallmadge, Ohio; Sparks, Nevada; McDonough, Georgia; and coming soon, Arlington, Texas.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:11:58 PDT