The CPA would be responsible for managing the activities of several bookkeepers and providing controllership services to our clients. We are looking for self-motivated candidates, who can provide superior and responsive professional services for clients on a telecommuting basis. This is a key management position that reports directly to the managing partners.
Candidates for consideration will be responsible to / for:
• Develop policies and procedures as they relates to client service
• Develop the role of the Controller function to our client base
• Ongoing phone consultations with client base.
• Enhance reporting and analysis to our client base
• Support and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities
• Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients every month
• Implement and start-up of new clients
• Special client projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience building a team/department (in growth mode)
Candidates for consideration must satisfy all of the following:
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Extensive knowledge in accounting and the controllership function (tax - not really necessary) for businesses in the under $20M market.
• 7-10 years public accounting experience; 2 years or more within public accounting environment.
• 5-7 years management experience.
• Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages.
• Ability to multi-task and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
• High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Home office environment including separate work area, Windows 7 or higher, and broadband Internet access (DSL or Cable ONLY; satellite not qualified.)
We offer a competitive salary, medical/supplemental benefits, a family friendly environment, and an outstanding opportunity to telecommute.
AccountingDepartment.com is an equal opportunity employer.
AccountingDepartment.com is the leading virtual accounting & bookkeeping company for small, mid-size and fast-growing businesses.
What We Do
We become the virtual accounting department for your business. Using the latest technology, we develop policies and procedures to streamline your accounting process. This will increase the overall efficiency of your business operations.
What Makes Us Better
All our employees follow the same accounting rules and processes AccountingDepartment.com has developed. These standards and practices create consistency and accountability throughout the company. These processes allow us to deliver real time financial information. AccountingDepartment.com carries both professional liability (E&O) insurance as well as employee dishonesty coverage.
The people at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:15:37 PDT