Sr. Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills. They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying and managing project scope
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Coordinating execution of test plans, including end-to-end and UAT
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years of experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements, including experience in the responsibilities mentioned above.
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation.
• Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and written communication skills.
Xtreme Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized technology consulting and professional services firm. We partner with companies of all sizes to achieve their business objectives in innovative ways. Our offerings include a wide-range of business and IT consulting solutions, managed services, and staff augmentation.
At Xtreme, people come first - in every aspect of the business. We focus on creating long-term relationships with our clients that are transparent, honest, and responsible. And we work hard to ensure the proper support, development, and satisfaction of Xtreme consultants; offering a benefits package that is rarely matched in the industry and fostering a professional, flexible, and fun company culture.
We have repeatedly been honored as one of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's Top Corporate Philanthropists, and one of Puget Sound Business Journal's Washington's Best Workplaces.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:53:59 PDT