Sr Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Experienced Senior Auditor. In this role your major responsibilities will be to assess and prioritize risks, plan, execute and report on all types of audits. This position will participate in key projects and support operational management with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance. The Senior Auditor will work closely with financial, operational and IT audit colleagues in integrated audit teams as required.
- 3-6 years of experience in either public accounting or industry and have significant experience with audit and/or operations
- Assesses risks and internal operating controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; identifying operational weaknesses, inefficiencies, and issues.
- Team player with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment is a prerequisite along with confidence interacting with executives at all levels
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is plus
- Prior experience with Sarbanes-Oxley 404
- Annual travel expected to be around 20% percent
- Experience JDE and/or Oracle plus
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
San Fernando, CA
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:23:08 PDT