Distribution Process Advocate for Kuwait
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN JOPES
1. Address USMC/Navy cargo problems related to standard port procedures (violation of which results in discrepancies).
2. Provide assistance to aerial port customer service representatives regarding DOD transiting
3. Assist aerial port customer service representatives by facilitating Marine Corps/Navy process improvements to minimize the occurrence of Marine Corps/Navy sponsored frustrated cargo.
4. Resolve/Process all frustrated cargo to ensure compliance with both aerial port and DOD
5. Conduct analyses of cargo movement processes and emerging trends to provide guidance in the development of policy and process changes.
6. Monitor all cargo movements through all modes of transportation from origin to destination to determine the effectiveness of contracted transportation in meeting the Defense Transportation Time-line.
7. Review and analyze DTS process time-line data to identify deficiencies, develop process improvement courses of action (COA) and assist with the implementation of selected COA's.
8. May perform as the team lead for contracted distribution support teams within a locality.
9. Is trained in the doctrinal concepts of landing support and the landing force support party;
conducting port, arrival/departure airfield, helicopter landing zone, and rail head.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Be advised that you are only required to apply for ONE position. Pick your best employment opportunity and only apply once. If you apply for more than one position, all applications will be deleted and you will not be considered for any open positions.
Ensure you have all the qualities and experience listed in the job description before applying or your resume will be discarded.
If directions are not followed as per above, your resume will be deleted form the system and you will be forced to re-apply following all terms outlined.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:46:16 PDT