HH-60 Flight Engineer
Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking a HH-60 Flight Engineer to support/perform functional and operational check flights, maintenance flight tests, acceptance test profiles, and aircraft recoveries or deliveries.
A majority of this effort will be in the performance HH-60G Functional Check Flights (FCFs), maintenance flight tests, Operational Check Flights (OCFs), Acceptance Test Profiles (ATPs), and aircraft recoveries or deliveries at Moffett Federal Airfield, CA and single or multiple locations worldwide for the 129th Rescue Squadron.
On occasion U.S. Air Force active duty personal have been deployed on operational missions and aircrews have not been available to recover aircraft to Moffett Field, CA, or to deliver aircraft to deployed locations or depots without affecting readiness during exercises or contingencies. Flight crews will, if needed, provide for the repositioning of these aircraft.
- Perform all system ground and flight checkout activities associated with the processing of HH-60G aircraft IAW T.O. 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and T.O. IH-60(H)G-6CL-1, as appropriate
- System checkout during ground and flight operations and post-maintenance Functional Check Flight (FCF) as required.
- May be requested to accompany ANG personnel on deployments to perform FCF and related tasks.
- Perform instructional duties to support USAF personnel with basic aircraft currency (i.e. takeoff/landing, instrument approach and emergency procedure training) or basic FCF qualification training.
- Travel under government orders. (Travel will be authorized on a worldwide basis).
- Will perform specific maneuvers during daylight visual conditions with a minimum three-man crew (two (2) pilots and one (1) engineer) that will permit the evaluation of aircraft systems such as infrared sensors and the enhanced navigation system.
- Night flights may be conducted under nighttime visual flight rules and visual meteorological conditions to evaluate cockpit night vision imaging systems lighting.
- Ferry flights may be conducted under day or night Instrument Flight Rules are authorized.
- Previously qualified USAF HH-60G 1A1X1/1A9X1 (Flight Engineer/Special Mission Aviation) as indicated by successful completion of a formal USAF aircrew qualification-training course and as required by AFJI 10-220 or US Army AMOC graduate who was previously qualified in the MH-60D/L.
- Personnel previously USAF instructor qualified shall maintain instructor status IAW AFJI 10-220.
- High level of HH-60G systems knowledge and expertise, including detailed knowledge of the FCF process and AFTO 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and TO 1H-60(H)G-6CL-1.
- Previous experience and rotary wing maintenance enlisted specialist or liaison (Desired).
- Previously qualified HH-60 Flight Engineer (Desired).
- Previous experience and rotary wing maintenance officer/enlisted specialist or liaison. (Desired).
- Must be able to obtain FAA Class II medical flight clearance.
- Must have a minimum of an active SECRET clearance and be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.
- Individual must remain worldwide deployable and will be required to successfully complete medical screening for deployment to operational theaters.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering, Inc. (GMRE) is a trusted and reliable partner with our Government and industry customers, known for permanence and integrity, and focused on providing competent and cost-effective capabilities to our clients. Our company has a deep commitment to our core values about our work, family, achievement, and community. We aspire to do work that makes a difference - work that enriches the world. We empower each employee towards collective achievement that surpasses our individual dreams, foster an ever expanding concept of excellence, and produce value and equity that reward our commitment. GMRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Mountain View, CA
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:56:53 PST