Program Analyst / Inventory Analyst
Program Analyst, Mechanicsburg, PA
GVI, Inc., a DoD contractor industry leader, is seeking a Operating Materials and Supplies (OM&S) Program Analyst, Mechanicsburg, PA. U.S. Citizenship required. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance required. Preference given to qualified individuals currently possessing a Secret Clearance.
The person filling this position will have analytical ability, judgment, discretion and personal responsibility, and the application of a substantial body of knowledge of the principles, concepts, and practices applicable to logistics management. Is responsible for performing analysis of financial and other data to ensure OM&S support requirements are being met. Required to prepare written reports and power point presentations to report statuses, and make recommendations to improve OM&S operations. Conduct analysis of transactions within Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) to identify problems and ways of improvement. Ensures established quality assurance measures are developed and adhered to.
- Five (5) years' experience of program analysis or management in logistics' functions to include acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Five (5) years' experience in the use of logistical / resource planning software, example SAP ERP.
- Navy ERP/SAP experience strongly desired.
- Experience using MS Office Products (ppt, excel, outlook, access, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with experience. Note: 0.75 year experience = 1 year education.
Position located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Hourly pay rate is $23.00 - 25.00 depending upon experience and education.
Applicants can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=1&rid=148
An Equal Opportunity Employer - It is the policy of GVI, Inc. to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:05:21 PDT