Submarine communications Subject matter expert
We are currently seeking to hire a Submarine Communications Subject Matter Expert to become an integral part of our development team!
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience and familiarity in providing
technical services and analytic expertise in submarine exterior communication system (ECS) and Common Submarine Radio Room (CSRR) for DoN and/or NUWC, Pearl Harbor.
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated SME/engineering experience with ECS
hardware and software systems.
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience with the integration and analysis of Space and Naval Warfare (SPAW AR) grooming of ECS systems and components.
• Demonstrated familiarity in working with the ECS and CSRR systems, components and grooming common controller in designing and developing hardware and software
Desired Education: Four-year college degree in field of specialty such as systems engineering or electrical engineering or related field; or four-years of equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity and experience working with NUWC, Pearl Harbor, particularly with
SPAWAR grooming requirements.
• Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats.
• Ability to present and defend positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:01:50 PDT