Database Sustainment Specialist
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience OR 5 years or more experience
- DMLSS and BUILDER experience
1) Create, Maintain and Update DMLSS-FM Inventories.
Create, maintain and update the DMLSS facility management database, maintain and update historical cost data on the individual RPIE, and inactivate all outdated records upon approval.
2) Maintain DMLSS-FM Requirements Module.
Maintain and update records of all active facility requirements based on government provided information and update information from the Builder Work Plans.
3) Maintain DMLSS-FM Project Management Module.
Maintain and update records of all active projects, track financial progress, maintain a Project Management Journal for each active project, and inactivate all out dated project records upon approval.
4) Support Regulatory Compliance Program/The Joint Commission Program.
Provide support to administer the DMLSS RC/TJC module, ensure dates of corrective activities are monitored monthly with FM management staff, and ensure Life Safety work requests and projects are properly classified.
5) Support Drawing Management.
Upload DMLSS/Drawbase compatible drawings and ensure most recent Computer Aided Design/Drawbase DMLSS compatible drawings are properly stored. Preform task using the Drawbase Computer Aided Design (CAD).
6) Support Miscellaneous DMLSS-FM Functions.
Maintain directory, System Services, and Record Management modules. Provide training on the use of the DMLSS-FM Customer Support Work Request system.
Clarke Project Solutions is a Services-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business that specializes in Project Management and Cost Estimating services.
Fort Stewart, GA
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:02:44 PST