Management Recruiters of Woodbury has been successfully providing global companies with the top talent in the industry for 34 years. Our Woodbury office ranks 15th among the 750+ locations across the globe.
If you are an individual who likes to spend time on the internet conducting research then we have ideal opportunity for you. We are seeking a determined, diligent and curious individual who will work with our Senior Recruiters, and provide them with the necessary research material and information that will increase their placements and production.
* Conducts research using all of our internal resources as well as external resources in order to identify the top talent in the respective industries i.e., Linked-In, Ladders, Monster, Google, Zip Recruiter, ZoomInfo, Hoovers etc...
* Prepares management report by interpreting data; analyzing results and tracking and organizing the results
* Identifies Job Order leads in specific industries and relaying this information to the Senior Recruiters in an organized and trackable format
* Work closely with the Senior Recruiters and assist in the prioritizing of the search assignments
* Manage the relationship with our additional research supplier in Asia
* Maintains marketing databases by obtaining, evaluating, inputting, and integrating new data
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Marketing Research, Understanding of Boolean research techniques, Reporting Research Results, Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis, Judgment, Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Initiative
Management Recruiters of Woodbury is an award winning office within the MRI Network of 750+ locations worldwide. Our office ranks #16 within the Network, and been successfully operating since 1978!
Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:02:30 PDT