Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field; or have equivalent experience.
The Sensor Protection Technology Program Office of the Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory (SEAL) of the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) is seeking qualified technical personnel to support test and evaluation activities and related hardware developments. The ideal candidate will
- Have a BS in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, or have equivalent experience;
- Understand fundamental signals and systems theory (e.g., Fourier analysis, sampling, filters, noise, basic modulations, etc.);
- Have 3+ years of experience in RF design or testing (Co-op experience considered);
- Have a Radar or EW background;
- Be interested in field experiments and training exercises with advanced electronic devices and systems;
- Be willing to travel approximately 30% time.
Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance. Selection process will include passing a pre-employment background screening.