Job Summary/Basic Function: The Coordinator of Student Life Programs reports directly to the Director of Student Life. The Coordinator of Student Life Programs provides a comprehensive range of budgetary, administrative, operational, and programmatic services.
Required Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience in student life, residence life, counseling or other Student Affairs department is required. Experience managing budgets is required.
Required Education: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education, Counseling or closely related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Must be student focused and customer service oriented.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with students.
- Must be able to establish and maintain excellent rapport with the student body, faculty and staff.
- Must be able to make decisions supporting the department's missions and goals.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks with similar deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy office.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Great interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Competency in independent problem solving and decision making.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting student programs and organizations in a collegiate setting.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Suite applications in a networked environment.
- Ability to design flyers and create publicity for programs and the department including website development.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must be able to work late evenings and weekends.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to travel when required.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: ($33,621 - $42,027) per year commensurate with education and experience with excellent benefits.