About Ohlone College
The Ohlone Community College District is a multi-campus single community college district located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay in California. Serving almost 18,000 students per year, the District has a main campus in the City of Fremont and a newly constructed campus in the City of Newark.
Ohlone College is an ethnically diverse institution that promotes innovation and continuous improvement in departments and divisions. The College is named for the native population living in the area when Mission San Jose was founded. The Fremont campus is located just south of the historical Mission. The Newark campus is located near Interstate 880 and emphasizes programs in health, environment, and technology.
Facts About Ohlone College
- Ohlone serves almost 15,000 students per year at our Fremont and Newark campuses and online.
- Ohlone offers more than 177 degrees and certificatescertificates, including 56 associate degrees (AA or AS), five associate degrees for transfer (AA-T or AS-T), 32 Certificates of Achievement, and 84 Certificates of Accomplishment.
- Every year about 900 students transfer to baccalaureate colleges and universities, including 400 students to California State Universities, 200 students to Universities of California, 150 students to in-state private colleges and universities, and 150 students to out-of-state colleges and universities.
- Over 700 students graduate with associate degrees or earn vocational certificates every year.
- Ohlone College employs approximately 430 part-time and full-time faculty and 220 support and management personnel.
1 job with Ohlone College
The ideal candidate for this position will have: Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow through in a timely manner;...