Butler County Community College
About Butler County Community College
Since 1965, we have focused on offering education that is at a reasonable cost, good quality, and convenient with your life, either online or close-to-home or work. In addition to our main campus in Butler, we have six locations in seven counties in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Here’s what we offer at BC3
- 2- year Associate degrees in 54 majors
- 1- year Certificates
- Bachelor’s degrees in select majors with partner colleges and universities for Fall 2015
- Many students, 70%, come to BC3 and transfer to other colleges and universities to go on for a Bachelor’s degree.
- About 30% of our students come here, get a degree, and then get a job.
There are a lot of options today.
- We also have customized business and industry training programs
- Lifelong learning classes for fun and professional enrichment
- Fire, EMS, HazMat, Police and Energy trainings
Fast Facts about BC3:
- 5300 credit students a year
- Open Admissions – you can go here with a high school diploma or GED
- 70 % of our students get financial aid and go to BC3 debt-free
- Over 100 scholarships and we give out $200,000 in scholarships a year
- 81 online courses, 27 hybrid courses
- Average class size is 18
- Age ranges 16 to 79
- Most students work one or two jobs and go to college and/or have family responsibilities
- We have childcare on the main campus if you need
- We have tutoring at all locations
- We have 15,000 people who take noncredit classes a year
1 job with Butler County Community College
Butler County Community College is currently accepting applications for Public Safety Training Facility Assistant Grounds Coordinator