Provides safety and security services for the Prescott Campus of Embry Riddle. Part time 15 hours per week. Friday through Mon...
The Shift Safety Officer ensures the general safety and security of the campus community by conducting 24 hour preventive patrols, providing lock and unlock services, investigating and documenting incidents, enforcing rules & regulations, and responding to emergency conditions.
Maintains security and safety of campus personnel and property by patrolling and securing buildings, checking building security, safeguarding property, monitoring access control, and responding to emergency conditions.
- Conduct investigations of incidents or conditions of safety and security relevance. Complete reports and department paperwork as required.
- Enforce rules, regulations, and policies.
- Provide services for campus personnel such as escorts, special watches and information. Act as campus liaison after business hours.
- Provide assistance at special events.
- May operate the Communications Center