East Carolina University, a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, is a doctoral institution with an enrollment of over 27,000 students and approximately 4,500 faculty and staff.
Job Description: Work closely with the Assistant Coaches in supporting the Head Coach in running two of the Olympic Sports programs, men's and women's swimming. The individual in this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
1. organizing and conducting team practices
2. marketing, organizing and conducting summer camp and clinics, as needed
3. campus visits of prospective student-athletes
4. transportation of the team to site of competition
5. monitoring academic progress of student-athletes
6. other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with some background knowledge and involvement in intercollegiate sports or equivalent experience.
Qualifying degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions and conferred by the time of hire.
Special Instructions to Applicants: East Carolina University requires applicants to submit a candidate profile online in order to be considered for the position. Candidates should submit a cover letter, a curriculum vitae/resume, and a list of three references, including contact information, online.
Date Initial Screening Begins: 10-25-2013
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled